Friday, April 2, 2010

The Journey of my Soffe Shorts

I have a pair of black Soffe shorts but these arn't just ordinary shorts they actualy have a story. First about a year or two ago I recived my pair of black Soffe shorts from a neighbor, I they were used as paint clothes, swimming pool cover up shorts and just plain old shorts for a hot, sunny day. So at this point they have some blue and white paint on the butt and some faded areas. But today its whole life changed. I was wearing them over my bathing suit and then i decided to go have a water ballon fight in my frount yard so I took my Soffe shorts off and put them on the back of my moms van. Soon while I was still playing my mom took the van up to the grocery store. After about 6 minuites I relized that my mom had driven off with my shorts onthe back of her van. Then my dad decided to suprize me and go back and find my shorts. Soon he came back to tell me that he had found them in the middle of the road! Now my Soffe shorts are at home with me. And that is the Journey of my Soffe shorts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment