Monday, April 5, 2010

Guest Speaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)




Here is a Guest Speaker. She is my sister and is in the 3rd grade:




Hi my name Brooke. I hope my sister will make me a drees. I want it look like the one on the bottom. I want black high heels to go with it. This dress to the left is made out of duct tape and the boys suit. I also think the one on top is pretty with all the flowers and vines, it reminds me of a fairy garden. I like the one on the top a little bit better. I think that one would be harder to make, so I am going to stick with the one on the bottom! My sister says it looks like tinker bell! :) bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey anna no offense but your 3rd grade sister looks kinda old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waite anna scratch the first comment cuz i thought the pick was of ya sister so never mind! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! anna i luv your background, when i wuz looking at the backrounds i saw yours and wuz like omg i luv this but then i realized that it wuz yours so i wuz like oops! nevermind can't use that one! :) :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete